- Do NOT shoot George with ANY weapons, and I mean ANY, except for the Scavenger or Ray Gun, normal or after it's been through the PAP. ALL OTHER GUNS ARE USELESS. YOU ARE WASTING AMMO AND MAKING MY SCREEN SHAKE, YOU DIMWIT.
- Do NOT go running clear across the map TO HIT THE RANDOM BOX right after you respawned. GO GET JUGGERNOG AND GRAB A GUN OFF THE WALL FOR NOW. You will end up alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way OVER THERE -------> while everyone else is alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way over there <--------------. Nobody except a noob with a death wish is going to revive you...or TRY to revive you. Don't be a douche, k?
- Do NOT throw a grenade when George is near and the round is so far in that there are zombies EVERYWHERE. I will verbally annihilate you. End of story.
- Do NOT take the Scavenger and have it just to trade it for a damn Stakeout. Either USE IT the way it's meant to be used or DO NOT take it at all.
- Do NOT observe people trying to get the trophy/achievement pertaining to the characters stuck in the room and kill the last crawler, forcing everyone to abandon the mission. IT IS A LONG MISSION. EITHER YOU STAY AND DEAL WITH IT OR YOU LEAVE. Unless, you are host. Then, YOU MUST JUST DEAL WITH IT.
- Do NOT use the stair glitch for in front of the light tower and NOT help when someone needs to be revived. You'll look like a selfish bastard, and that player will remember not to help you out when it's your turn. Karma's a bitch, so be prepared for the consequences.
Monday, July 18, 2011
6 Things NOT to Do When Playing Call of the Dead [[Zombies, Black Ops]]
Ok, YES. I feel justified enough that there are some people out there who either A) Love being a jerkoff and shooting George (A. Romero) with their puny pistol as soon as the game starts, or B) Completely clueless and have no idea what to do. THIS LIST OF WHAT NOT TO DO IS FOR YOU!!! >_> Please enjoy. And if you don't enjoy, I really don't care. If you REALLY don't care either...why are you still reading? Exactly. *PWNED* ^_^